GoGame365 - World of Games

Friday 13 April 2018

The Foxer

Warm-up Foxer (Where am I?)

I’m ten metres from a climbing frame and a sandpit. I can see more than one hundred balconies. The country I’m in is a NATO member and has a bicolour flag. 150 metres away is a sizeable marshalling yard. I’m being watched by a tabby cat and a woman in a high-vis vest. It would take me about minutes to walk to the local football pitch. The nearest capital city is in another country. If you circled the globe at this latitude you’d pass over a body of water mentioned around a dozen times in the book “Above Us the Waves”. I’m due north of an island that features in a Hieronymus Bosch painting. Roughly three kilometres SW of here is an impressive Nineteenth Century fortress. (more…)


Source : rockpapershotgun.com