GoGame365 - World of Games

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Best gaming keyboard 2018: Our top mechanical, membrane and RGB picks for PC

It’s no good having a super duper gaming PC if you don’t have a decent keyboard to go with it, so I thought I’d the hard work for you and put together a list of all my top recommendations for the best gaming keyboard I’ve used this year. After all, no one wants to get caught in an oncoming bullet storm just because your keyboard can’t interpret your frantic series of finger taps as you try and dodge out of harm’s way.

To help you decide what your next keyboard’s going to be, I’ve picked out my favourite bestest best gaming keyboards across a whole range of prices and keyboard types that I’ve tested in full right here at the RPS Treehouse. Whether it’s a top-of-the-range mechanical keyboard you’re after or a cheap and cheerful membrane job, I’ve got you covered.

(more…)


Source : rockpapershotgun.com