GoGame365 - World of Games

Wednesday 21 November 2018

The Joy of having all my girlfriends aboard in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

In a game series that seemed to be dominated by male stories, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is a beautiful, sapphic dream by comparison. Women in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey play a huge role. Whether they’re your mother, your lover, your sister or your friend, women are significant in a way that’s always been needed in one of Ubisoft’s biggest games.

So, imagine my delight that the role of women isn’t just embedded into the story, but in your role-playing experience too. While playing as Kassandra and getting my smooch on with every woman I could see, I realized that I had an option that would change the game forever: I could invite them on my ship.

(more…)


Source : rockpapershotgun.com