GoGame365 - World of Games

Monday 23 April 2018

New Doom Movie Reportedly In Development

It seems a new Doom movie is in the works.

An NBC/Universal spokesperson confirmed to Variety the film is being handled by Universal 1440 Entertainment, which produces non-theatrical projects. That means there's a chance the new Doom movie could appear directly on a digital platform such as Netflix, or it may also be direct-to-DVD.

Last week, Actress and singer Nina Bergman also tweeted she's signed on to appear in the film. “Wow, I’m doing the next Doom movie with Universal Pictures!," Bergman said. "I just signed all the paperwork. I get to go back to Bulgaria again and work with some of my favorite people. This movie with a super cool director AND my new record coming out, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

Continue reading…


Source : IGN.com