GoGame365 - World of Games

Monday 16 July 2018

MoonQuest is an attractive Terrariabut that just ventured onto early access

MoonQuest_header

How many buts is too many buts? MoonQuest is a swell-looking “procedurally-generated adventure game with roguelike and minecraftian gameplay” that’s screaming to be placed in the Terarribut genre, which is itself a subgenre of the Minecraftbut. Which is fine.

When I say MoonQuest reminds me of Terraria but with more wizards and weirdness, that’s high praise. I dug how Terarria blended base building with adventuring, luring me into new zones with the promise of game-changing gear and bosses to beat up. A prettier and stranger version of that could be right up my street, though I might wait until it’s taken a few more steps along the early access road. (more…)


Source : rockpapershotgun.com