GoGame365 - World of Games

Saturday 14 July 2018

What are we all playing this weekend?

With E3 finally out of my system (though I know our Brendy is still writing odds and ends about what games saw), Gamescom has jerked violently into my sphere of awareness. Slow down! We’re fine. We’re good. With over a month to go, I might even recover from E3’s sleep loss in time. I like Gamescom, and not just because it’s close to my timezone and focuses more on the weird PC games you’d expect at a German show – though obviously I am a sucker for job simulators. I feel we’re so close to seeing another breakout hit like American Truck Simulator, though sadly Bus Simulator 18 hasn’t quite proven to be that game (not that it’s bad, mind).

What are you playing this weekend? Here’s what we’re clicking on!

(more…)


Source : rockpapershotgun.com